We have been associated with the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society the majority of our lives, serving as Elders and Pioneers. We are not members of the Governing Body, the Writing Department, the Bethel family or the Worldwide Order of Jehovah’s Witnesses. In the beginning, there were only the two of us. We later took on four partners who also served as Elders and Pioneers. We, in association with other sons of the Kingdom around the world, are responding to the scriptural call to provide spiritual assistance to one another to the extent we are able. (Galatians 6:1) We chose to do this primarily by means of an international website. (In 2018, one of our partners passed in death.)
Although we were tutored by Jehovah’s Witnesses, we believe the original teachings of Jesus Christ are without regard to denomination. And so we reach out to all religions, even those without religion, to entreat them to look more closely at the original, actual, authentic, plain and open teachings of Jesus Christ.
At the outset, please know that our intention is not to draw away disciples after ourselves, either from Jehovah, the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society or any other Christian association. Nor are we establishing a new church or sect. To us, there are enough Christians sects, but not enough spirit-oriented Christians.
Our two primary objectives of this site are to effect positive change in the thinking of Jehovah’s Witnesses and to raise the spiritual conversation worldwide by re-introducing and expounding on the original, actual, authentic, plain and open teachings of Jesus Christ. We believe the world needs to see Jesus living again on earth in the experience of spirit-born men and women who seek the real life (1 Timothy 6:19) in the heavens as its citizens and ambassadors to the world so that the will of God can be done on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)
We are discovering that our fellow Jehovah’s Witnesses, and Christians all over the world, are unclear about their true relationship to God and the real hope for mankind. While many understand and believe that the goal is to be with the Father in the heavens, few have any concept of what heavenly life could be like. To them, it is vague and unreal. We believe by emphasizing the nature of the heavens as revealed in the scriptures, and applying the counsel to “keep our minds fixed on the things above” (Colossians 3:2), we can encourage all mankind to reach out to become closer to the Father and to become better brothers and sisters to one another.
Our Statement of Beliefs
- God, as the First Source and Center of everything in existence, is the Father of every man; therefore all men are brothers. (Hebrew 3:4; Matthew 23:9; Matthew 11:27; John 14:7-9; 1 John 4:8; Matthew 23:8; Genesis 1:27)
- The Christ, who incarnated as Jesus of Nazareth, is the begotten Son of God, the Creator of our Universe, the head of the Christian congregation, and the elder brother of all mankind. (Colossians 1:15-18; Romans 8:17)
- A fragment of the Spirit of God dwells within the minds of each of us and it is the means by which we commune with the Father. (1 Corinthians 3:16-17; 1 Peter 1:23; Matthew 6:6-8; Matthew 10:29-31; Ecclesiastes 12:7)
- From the beginning, the Father purposed to adopt earthling man as His spirit sons and daughters in His heavenly kingdom after their earthly career is complete. The default of Adam and Eve did not change the Father’s purpose. (Ephesians 1:3-5; 1 Corinthians 15:22; 1 Corinthians 15:45-49; Romans 8:19-23)
- The Spirit of Truth poured out by Christ stimulates the Father’s indwelling Spirit and bears witness, or confirms, to us that we are children of God, and guides us individually into all truth. (Romans 8:16-17; John 16:12-13; Romans 8:14)
- The Kingdom of God on earth is the spiritual brotherhood of every person who recognizes he or she is a child of God. (Luke 17:20-21; John 18:36; Colossians 1:13-14; Philippians 3:20-21)
- The Father wants all of his children to begin the heavenly spiritual ascent toward Him after they complete their time on earth. (Matthew 6:19-21; 2 Corinthians 5:1-5; Philippians 3:14-15; Philippians 3:20-21; Colossians 1:3-6; Colossians 3:1-2; 1 Peter 1:3-5)
- The law of the Kingdom of God is: You must love God with your whole heart, mind and strength, and your neighbor as yourself. (Matthew 22:36-40)
- All who enter the brotherhood of the Kingdom of God on earth are to be ambassadors substituting for Christ with a ministry of reconciling mankind to God so they, too, can begin the heavenly ascent to the Father. (2 Corinthians 5:18-20; Matthew 28:19-20; 1 Corinthians 15:20-28; 1 Corinthians 2:9; 1 Timothy 6:17-19)
Thank you for visiting our site.