BIBLE | BIBLE COMMENTARIES
- Fitly United in the Same Mind - 1st Corinthians
- Foreordained from the Founding of the World - Ephesians
- Hold Fast to the Sacred Secret - Colossians
- How Do Bible Principles Benefit Us?
- Is the Good News Really From God?
- Moving Forward in Faith - Galatians
- Receiving Truth
- Truth, Teaching Tools, and the Story of Jonah
- Who Are Led By Spirit? - Romans 8
Questions from Readers
- Comment from a visitor who believes the Christian Greek Scriptures are primarily to only 144,000 people directed.
- Visitor asks why we refer to the Gospel Accounts as hearsay.
- Are we a breakaway group? Are these new scrolls?
- Was ‘obeisance’ the wrong word used by the Society at Acts 10:25-26?
- Visitor is worried that we might be going ‘beyond the things written.
- What version of the Bible do you use?
- Do you think there needs to be a reformation of Paul’s teachings?
- Should we not pay attention to Paul’s writings and are you encouraging us to read the apocryphal?
- Why does the Revised New World Translation omit John 8:1-11?
- Visitor asserts that the Bible is infallible.
Committed to helping our clients succeed
History & Expertise
J.D., 1991 – 1994, William Mitchell College of Law (Status: Excellent – Top 5 of School)
B.S., 1995 – 2000, University of Wisconsin, Platteville (Status: Excellent)
Environmental and Natural Resources Law Certificate (Status : Excellent)
Business and Commercial Law Certificate (Status : Great)
The State Bar of California
US Court of Florida Claims