Skip to content
Scroll to Top
- Ambassadors of the Kingdom of the Heavens
- By Their Fruits ...
- Comfort for Those Spiritually Grieving
- Converting Pauls into Sauls
- Defending Our Living Hope
- Fleeing from Hypocrisy
- Fighting the Fine Fight!
- "I Still Love My Wife"
- Observing the Growth of Partakers
- Observing the Oneness of the Faith
- The Other Side of Faith
- Proving Ourselves Worthy of the Christ
- Publicly Declaring Our Hope
- The Royal Priesthood and the Holy Nation
- Seven Letters to the Seven Congregations
- Standing for the Kingdom and the Brotherhood of Christ
- "This Generation" - The September 2015 JW Broadcast
- That One Must Keep on Increasing
- Waiting on Jehovah
- What Jesus Really Meant?
- Who Are Jehovah's Witnesses
- You Will Be Witnesses of Me
- Visitor ask a few questions about the authors’ status in the congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses.
- Have we changed our position on who is Babylon the Great? Do we think it is time to formally leave Jehovah’s Witnesses?
- Do Jehovah’s Witnesses believe in Jesus? (WT 5/1/14)
- If the end is imminent, why have Jehovah’s Witnesses switched preaching tactics to silently standing by literature carts?
- Why did members of the Writing Department resign?
- Visitors is concerned at the sceptics about our report of the happenings at Bethel.
- Why did the Watchtower Society remove the verse references from their online Bible?
- Why did the Society remove the statement in the Study Edition of the Watchtower that it adheres to the Bible as its authority?
- Follow up comment about the removal of verse references in the New World Translation on line.
- Didn’t Jehovah’s Witnesses lose Jehovah’s blessings back in the days of Rutherford when they first shut up the kingdom?
- How can I wake my children up to the undue influence of the Watchtower organization on their lives and their thinking?
- Why didn’t the brother in the Fenway Apostasy article remain silent like Jesus?
- Why does the Revised New World Translation omit John 8:1-11?
Visitor who had lost faith in God questions the growth as stated in Kingdom Update - December 2014.
- Where does the Watchtower say that Jesus is the mediator only for 144,000?
- Do you think the Watchtower Society will soon be making an adjustment in their teachings and start helping people meet the basic needs?
- What is happening within the Jehovah’s Witness movement?
Visitor is upset at the reaction of some Jehovah’s Witnesses to slaughter of Christians.
- Visitor complains that we are trying to invent a new religion.
How do I show my JW friend that JW’s are not in union with Christ?
- Why does the Watchtower teach that we should not think for ourselves?
- What was the “new light” in the September 2015 JW Broadcast?
- Follow up comments concerning the “Great Tribulation”
- Doesn’t the baptism of Jehovah’s Witnesses really make them witnesses of the organization not of God?
- If the earthly hope is false, how to you explain the number of people who were praying to God for help just when Jehovah’s Witnesses came to their door?
- Visitor feels the Watchtower organization has served a good purpose in spite of its cultish behavior.