Skip to content
Scroll to Top
MEMORIAL OF CHRIST'S DEATH
- The Faith Sons of God
- Choosing to Be Hot, Not Lukewarm
- Eating and Drinking Worthily
- Fearless Sons of the Kingdom
- The Great Crowd of Partakers
- An Intimate Evening With Jesus
- Jesus in Our Midst
- Keep Doing This in Remembrance of Me
- The Last Commemoration of the Lord's Evening Meal
- A Memorial of Offense
- Our Most Holy Night
- Reflections on the Memorial Supper
- Seizing the Kingdom as Sons
- Standing Courageously in Union with Christ
- A Tale of Two Suppers
- Thinking Ahead
- Who Should Partake of the Memorial Emblems?
- How many people in history have already partaken of the emblems?
- Do you encourage people to partake in the Memorial even before God's calling?
- On what specific date did Jesus institute the Memorial supper?
- Follow up to Question and Response, January 9, 2013
- Can I commemorate the Memorial alone?
- When celebrating the Memorial at home, what kind of bread and wine should we use and can our children participate?
- What sort of persons should we invite to our private Memorial Suppers?
- Brother is determined to celebrate the Memorial Supper with Jehovah’s Witnesses.
- Can I celebrate the Memorial alone? (How to invite others.)
- Why don’t we just count ourselves since the Governing Body will not?
- Can I partake at the Memorial if my life is not ‘in order’?
- What kind of meal should we serve at the Memorial?
- Do I need to confess my sins to the Elders before I can partake at the Memorial?
- Since the scriptures indicate that we can celebrate the Memorial Supper whenever we get together, is there a need for an annual celebration?
- Are there any brothers in the Philippines who are having a private Memorial Supper?
- What songs will they be singing at the private Memorial Suppers?
- A brother’s method of publicizing the private Memorial Suppers
- What do I do if the elders try to disfellowship me for partaking?
Did Judas partake of the Memorial Emblems?
- Visitor believes Judas did partake of the first Memorial Supper
In the article Who Should Partake of the Memorial Emblems, why do we say “you must” partake?
- Visitor comments on the glaring omission in the Watchtower’s 2015 Memorial Invitation
- If I have chosen to follow Jesus, can I partake even though I have an earthly hope?
- Could it be that Jesus deceived us, that he made a mistake, that he lied to us, when he said that he would be in he burial tomb for 3 days and 3 nights?
- Did Jesus Lose Faith on the Torture Stake?
- Was Jesus us in the earth for 3 days and nights? - follow up question